Saturday, January 29, 2011

Missed a couple of days there...a complete blur

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about missing a couple of days. I actually had blogged something but forgot to post it and then it just seemed silly to blog something from the day before.

Hope everyone had a fantastic week! I was extremely busy and have been staying on track, very well I must say. No booze, no sugar, only 1 coffee (I'm allowed). It's easier then I thought but it's the repetition of doing something that makes it easy. Just keep a little mantra going in your head, so that when your significant other or people around you are ordering beers, pizza and wings; you stay strong! Try something like, "I have done so good for this long, it would be a shame to blow it on something that would only provide a springboard for worse things."

No comments:

Post a Comment