Thursday, January 20, 2011

Start of my Show Journey

Good Morning Everyone,
I am quickly posting a pic at my start weight before I achieve dropping weight, to get to show size. I am not actually going to do a show, I just wanted to set a goal for myself this year. I had to take some time off at Christmas from training and well, you know what all the Christmas eating will do to ya! At the height of 160cm, I got up to the plump size of 134lbs or 60.7kgs, BMI-Body Mass Index (I'm only using this as a reference point for people) of 23.7. My measurements were as follows:
Chest 94.0cm
Waist 74.5cm
Forearms 25.5cm
Up.Arms 32.0cm
Neck 31.7cm
Hips 96.0cm
Thigh 24.0cm
Calf 36.4cm
With the help of a friend of mine Scott Housley, who is also a trainer and deals specifically with people trying out for shows I started my journey. I have already lost 10lbs and am down to 124lbs or 56.2kgs. This puts my BMI (Body Mass Index) is 22.0. My pic (don't mind the hair, I just woke up) that I am posting is at the weight of 128lbs or 58.0kg. I'll do measurements again at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment