Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Staying clear in the mud….

Reflecting on the weekend, brought about an observation of other peoples murky attitudes and the challenge of staying clear. If people are unwilling to grow and explore themselves, I notice that they become stuck in the mud. They take their negative traits and attitudes and project them onto others. Is it to make the other person feel uncomfortable or does misery enjoy company? If something makes someone truly happy and they aren't hurting anyone, I see no need to take away that happiness from them.

My struggle is to realize that they are unhappy and are insecure which is not a reflection of me. I'm loving and caring and do my best to make people feel welcome and supported. I remind myself to stay strong in the clarity of who I am and to let the others hang out in their own mud…I choose to be a lotus amongst them.

No comments:

Post a Comment