Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday...ahhh, Monday

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Mine was pretty quiet. Had dinner with a good friend (cheat night)! Got an amazing 5oz fillet Mignon with beets, asparagus and broccoli all freshly prepared (without salt or butter). Most people would not consider that a "cheat" but on this meal plan, it is! Went to the Pickering Flea Market; pretty good.

I woke up this morning feeling a little discouraged; can't lie. I had a feeling that my weight had not dropped anymore, which is didn't. My measurements went down, so that's awesome! This week Scott's got me upping my cardio. Yes people, even personal trainers have to kick their own asses! So on top of everything else I teach, I will be adding 40 minutes (daily) of high cardio (140-150bpm). What will you be doing?! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing great results at the end of this week!

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment