Saturday, December 27, 2014

FAMILIAR

"Don't hold together what must fall apart. The familiar life crumbles so the new life can begin." -Bryant McGill

This was my fear in the familiar; in my marriage, in my relationship after my marriage…however, I've finally started listening to what my fear was. The fear of being alone and that never thinking that I deserved the best. I figured out that I was really afraid of being lonely but if you love yourself, you are never alone. I also realized that I do deserve the best, whether someone wants to give me the best parts is up to themselves is up to them and I can't blame myself for wanting more. I should never settle, meaning that I felt I wasn't worthy of the best but I am and I'm figuring that out. I was comfortable in the familiar but living in that, out of fear. I underlined liar because thats what we tell ourselves when we are living in the familiar, lies. Stop being a liar to yourself. Love yourself and know that you are worthy and deserving of all happiness.

Namaste my loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment